Thursday 17 September 2015

representation

representation of the media.


Man 1: Doug Bihlmair- 

My thoughts:          
Poor; Homeless; Unhealthy; Scruffy; Jobless.

Reality:
Doug Bihlmair works for Ralph Lauren. He has a unique fashion style and is very wealthy. In this picture he is stood outside one of the Ralph Lauren shops in London.








Man 2: Ralph Lauren-

My thoughts:
Wealthy; Polite; Happy; Married; Born into wealth.

Reality:
Ralph Lauren is a very famous fashion designer. He also owns restaurants and bars all over the world. This is a picture of him in one of  his restaurants.  









Woman: Lynn Yeager-

My thoughts:
Wealthy; Posh; Friendly; Maybe a designer.

Reality:
Lynn Yeager works for Vogue. She has a very unique fashion style and eccentric personal style, powdered face and dark, cupid's-bow lipstick as well as cutting her own hair.




Man 3: Ted Bundy-

My thoughts:
Business man; Important; Smart; Opinionated.

Reality:
He is a serial Killer from the 70's. He was also a kidnapperrapist, and necrophile who assaulted and murdered numerous young women and girls


Man 4: Edward the 8th-

My thoughts:
Professor; Mannered; Intelegent.   

Reality:
He was a style icon of his time. He was the duke of Windsor who left that title to marry his wife Wallis Simpson.









Man 5: River Phoenix-  

My thoughts:
Young; Rebellious; American; Cool; Actor.

Reality:
He was the top actor until he died of a drug overdose. He was in 'stand by me' and 'my ow private Idaho'.



No comments:

Post a Comment